Monday 25 January 2010

23 Things

Things I'm looking forward to during this programme:

1) learning some new things
2) saving time on the things that I already know
3) exploring if I could use these things professionally
4) exploring if I could use these things personally
5) enjoying seeing what colleagues are doing
6) talking about it with colleagues over coffee
7) having fun
8) doing all of the above at my own pace

That's it. It would have been nice to think of 23 positives but 8 will have to do.

5 comments:

  1. What a great start to 23 Things - keep up the good work! Meanwhile, I will ponder what your blog title might mean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've pretty much summed up what we hope the benefits of 23 Things will be for everyone there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps I could have also mentioned !Prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree !! and I like that you have allowed anonymous or named comments in addition to profile based comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 23 positives on a Monday, that is a tall order :-)

    ReplyDelete