Monday 25 January 2010

iGoogle















I'm now an iGoogler. Each time I select internet explorer I'm now faced with all sorts of information:

'Burnsian' is the OED word of the day
the weather in OX4 is getting colder - more snow? hurrah!!
"stress marriage in sex ed, teachers are told" - perhaps that education news gadget is not going to be relevant
a clock tells me it's 20.25 - just above where my pc tells me it's 20.25
Kan You Handle A Kandle for Your Kindle? - a new electric light for ebooks readers
"fat guy has seizure" YouTube most viewed video
a bird watching gadget keeps throwing up picture of birds - is that really what an Indigo Bunting looks like?
Schumacher 'can win title at 41': I'm 41, perhaps I could make it into Formula One

And then there's more library news, cricket news, maps, nme music news etc. I'll take the Kandle and the weather - the rest can go. If only I could get just a nice, clean page, with a single search box...

No comments:

Post a Comment